Bosch KGH39V03GB Classixx Fridge Freezer
- Manufacturer : Bosch
- Energy rating: A
- Net capacity Fridge: 221 litres / 7.8 cu.ft
- Net capacity Freezer: 94 litres / 3.1 cu.ft
- Annual electricity consumption: 383 kWh
- Approximate annual running cost: £38.30
- Colour: White
- Energy Rating A
- Performance solutions
- Anti-spill glass shelves - convenient and easy to clean
- Height adjustable safety glass shelves
- Bottle rack for up to 3 bottles
- Safety glass shelf above 2 salad containers
- 1 egg rack for storage of up to 5 eggs
- Interior light
- Drawer stops to prevent accidental tipping of contents
- Height adjustable feet at front
- Ice cube tray
- 3 transparent freezer drawers - enables you to see at a glance the contents of your freezer saving you time and money
- 2 transparent vegetable containers
- Smooth interior walls - easy to clean and hygienic
- Frost free freezer - never defrost the freezer again!
- Frost free system in fridge
- Anti-bacterial protection in fridge section
- Super freeze setting - ensures the safe freezing of fresh food
- Electronic freezer control/display
- Ripple base to vegetable drawers - food stays fresher for longer as the ripple base reduces humidity levels and improves air circulation
- Dimensions (mm):
Depth including handle: 650
This item is used, in good working condition, comes without original packaging and has some dents and scratches on casing please check photos.
It comes with our 3 months parts and labour warranty . Should you ever experience a problem, our engineer will be with you, within two working days and for complete peace of mind, we also offer reduced rates for out of warranty repairs. Local delivery/installation and removal of old appliances available - please contact us for details.
Warranty call-out is only valid in our delivery areas. We will repair, replace or refund at customer home except in the instance the appliance is outside of a 25 mile radius from YO8 4NJ or outside our delivery area, it will then be the buyer responsibility to return the item. Note that any other consequential losses are not covered by the warranty.